- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation in Srinagar Hotel
- 1 Night accommodation in Sonmarg Hotel/Swiss Tent
- Return journey by Helicopter to the Holy Cave from Baltal.
- Transfers from airport - hotel - airport
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- All too taxes, monastery fee and special inner line permit
- Any Air Fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 5% Goods and Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Day 01: Srinagar - Sonmarg
Arrival by Srinagar Airport pick up and transfer to sonmarg check in hotel/tent, In Evening free for Leisure. Overnight at Sonmarg Hotel/Swiss Tented Accommodation.
Day 02: Sonmarg - Srinagar
Early morning transfer to 18km Baltal and take a Helicopter for Panjtarni. After darshan back to Baltal by helicopter, and proceed to Srinagar, in Evening shikara ride on Dal Lake to enjoy the sunset. overnight at Houseboats/hotel.
Day 03: Srinagar Airport Drop
After breakfast drop at Srinagar Airport for your onwards journey to back home.
Srinagar, the Summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir state, is geographically located in the center of the valley of Kashmir. It is one of the prime tourist centers in India. Srinagar city is situated along the banks of Jhelum (Vyath) River, flanked by lofty peaks of Himalayas. The city is home to a number of beautiful lakes including the famous Dal Lake. Bestowed with a warm temperate climate, the city experiences comfortable summers and chilling cold winters.
Sonamarg is a town of Jammu and Kashmir state of India and situated at 87 km from Srinagar. Sonamarg is the base of a major trek that passes along several mountain lakes –Vishansar, Kishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and Gangabal. Sonamarg is also the take off station for the drive to Ladakh across the Zojila, a major pass in the Great Himalayan Range, through which the Srinagar-Leh Road passes.
Rates and Dates
- On 3 Star Hotel: Rs. 11,500/- Per Person
- On Budget Hotel: Rs. 10,500/- Per Person
- July: 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28th July
- August: 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25th August
- 50% booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- 80% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking.
- 100% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date
- Once the booking is done: 50% of package cost
- 30 days prior to departure: 80 % of Package Cost
- 15 Days till the date of departure: 100% of Package Cost
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
- Accommodation & Heli fares are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Rates subject to change without any prior notice.
- If the Helicopter does not operate due to bad weather, technical or any other unforeseen reasons, we will not be responsible for any financial loss that may be incurred by the passengers due to this. The Helicopter operator may offer the passengers an option to travel the next day. In such cases the passengers would have to pay Rs. 1000 for the vehicle retention for 1 extra night and will also have to pay for their hotel accommodation for extra night. Alternately the passengers may make their own arrangement for the stay in Sonmarg. In case the passenger is unable to perform the Helicopter journey due to the above mentioned reasons, they are entitled to full refund for the airfare only.
- The Helicopter travel is subject to all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Helicopter ticket. Passengers are requested to read them carefully.
- At the time of booking we require following details:
a) Full Name and Gender of all passenger.
b) Full address and phone no. of all families.
c) Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made.
- Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs: Valid Passport / Driving License / Election Card / Pan Card / Photo Id issued by Govt. / PSU and School Photo ID.
CARRY ADEQUATE WARM CLOTHING INCLUDING JACKET, SWEATER, WOOLEN SOCKS, COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES, THERMAL UNDERWEARS, MEDICINES, RAIN COAT AND TORCH.
Note: All the confirmation depend on Airfare and Hotel confirmation are availability at the time of Booking. cancellation charge depend on airline and hotel cancellation policy.