- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Night accommodation in Orchha
- Any Air Fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 5% Goods and Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Orchha's grandeur has been captured in stone, frozen in time, a rich legacy to the ages. in this medieval city, the hand of time has rested lightly and the palaces and temples built by its Bundela rulers in the 16th and 17th centuries retain much of their pristine perfection.
Orchha was founded in the 16th century by the Bundela Rajput chieftain, Rudra Pratap, who chose this stretch of land along the Betwa river as an ideal site for his capital.