- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Night accommodation in Shimla
- Transfers from railway station / airport to hotel
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Any Air Fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 3.5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Known as the Queen of Hill Stations, Shimla became the summer capital of the British Raj during the latter half of the 19th century when the soldiers of the British army, merchants and civil servants moved up here to get relief from the scorching heat of the plains.
One of the most popular tourist destinations of India, Shimla is also the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. This hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", an avatar of Goddess Kali.